Tuesday, March 27, 2007

so thunderstorms and busy days: quite a way to start a week.

everything is fresh and damp; I cannot wait until the trails dry a bit more and I can go ride the greenbelt. hopefully the water will be up, because there's no better place when it is.

yesterday I got to attend my first engineers without borders meeting. a local chapter was just started the middle of last year and I finally got in touch with them. seems like quite a rewarding and fun group. now I just need to learn spanish: I know it can't be that hard; I just have to figure a way to get started... It is one of my goals that I've been putting off now for a while, but soon enough. here's the site for the EWB ; seems like they don't have a local chapter site up yet.

so the remainder of this week should be good: perhaps soccer or wine bar tonight and then the original transformers movie tomorrow at the Alamo in honor of this summer's new release. Thursday should be fun with a co-workers art showing (provided it isn't like an episode of the Office that is) and softball. and then more weekend fun; I can hardly wait.

ciao

No comments: