Tuesday, February 17, 2009

epiphany

It's not that I was in love with her; it was that I was euphorically in love of what I could again experience, communicate, & have become. Finally realizing that you are happy with yourself & the fact that you are happy and able to communicate: such revelations are immensely freeing. For once not having to worry, yet not worry, about other peoples' feelings; because they cannot help but participate / share in bliss & happiness. If she cannot realize or accept; then that is not my fault. It seems that I have finally reached a point where I understand and accept myself unabashedly. For I did nothing to impress other than to be myself and with that I was euphoric. But the canvas is not the art. It is critical; but art must be created dually. 

such a moment and setting is to strive for. 

1 comment:

Kim said...

tonight, dear brother, i read your words and I fully understand.

the canvas is not the art, the art must be created together.

it is beautiful, yet bittersweet to have caught a glimpse of such beauty within yourself. As if you saw your image in the mirror and did not recognize yourself as yourself, but rather as a friend.

there is great hope in that and with time, another might come along and glimpse that same beauty you see.